Dear Sixth Form Student,
As the end of term fast approaches I would like to draw your attention to a number of important points as follows:
1) Everyone should ensure that they have received and checked their examination timetable. If you have not done so, please see me before the end of term.
2) You must make revision and school work your priority now. It is essential that you prepare yourself a revision timetable to follow. If anyone needs any support with this please see me. I am always available in morning registrations at 8am and have some revision timetable resources to help you.
3) If you have applied to university please remember not to miss your UCAS reply date or your offers will be declined. Also make sure you apply for funding on the www.studentfinancewales.co.uk by the deadline.
4) Students who are not planning on going to university should have attended their sessions with Career Wales and apprenticeship organisation and should be putting together a plan for after their examinations.
5) Thank you to the Senior Student Team, especially our Head Girl, Kelsey Price, Head Boy, Lewis Price and Deputy Head Girl, Lucy Astley Jones for the dedicated way they have lead their team this past term.
6) Please ensure you leave your deposit and consent form in the finance office as soon as possible if you intend attending the Sixth Form Ball on Thursday 13 July. This will be a lovely event for you to look forward to attending following all your hard work during this examination period.
Finally, I urge you to use your Easter leave as study time and to return to school determined to realise your full potential.
Head of Sixth Form